WRENCH IT UP PLUMBING COVID-19 RESPONSE
We understand that this situation is tough for all of us. Though difficult, we must stay at home for the good of all. And during this time there is an increased chance of plumbing problems such as clogged drain, clogged toilet, pipe repairs etc. Don’t get upset about it. Leave all those COVID-19 plumbing problem to us, we will take care of it. We offer 24/7 plumbing services across Greater Toronto Area.
We put health and safety of our customers, technicians and community as our topmost priority. We are monitoring the Corona-virus updates carefully and following every guideline established by the city, government and health department. We are taking extra efforts and precautions, such as the use of sanitizer, limiting physical contact, sterilizing vehicles and equipment, etc.
In case of any plumbing emergency, you can trust us to deliver the best and safe plumbing service. Call us to schedule appointments at (416) 800-5050.
- To ensure your safety and the safety of our technicians, here are some steps you could take to a have a safe and risk free plumbing service:
- If you are sick or have been exposed to the Corona-virus, please cancel your appointment by calling us at (416) 800-5050
- Please avoid physical contact with our technicians during the time of the appointment. Our technicians have been trained to greet you with a warm smile, but not a handshake.
- We have complete contact less payment options please call us at our emergency line (416) 800-5050 to know more.
- Our technicians wear clean gloves and masks as an additional precaution. and replace them with new ones after each call !
- We monitor our plumbers health on a daily basis and are constantly providing them all the support and resources required to safeguard themselves and you “the customer” from any exposure to COVID-19
We thank you in advance for your patience during this most challenging and critical time. Be vigilant and stay safe. This too shall pass! Stay up-to-date with our COVID-19 Tracker and monitor the current status of COVID-19